Summit 2020 – Data Inspired Strategy: Analysis to Action
COVID-19 Message from aasp President Shomari White
As a valued member of the aasp family, we appreciate your commitment to our learning events as well as our community.
COVID-19 is presenting an unprecedented global challenge. We feel strongly that it is our collective responsibility to focus on the facts and to act with common sense and sound judgement, taking the advice of the relevant authorities and scientists. It is incumbent upon all of us to make smarter travel choices and to that end, I want to personally update you on the situation with COVID-19 (the coronavirus) and our upcoming Summit 2020.
With Summit 2020 scheduled to take place in six months on September 21-23, the aasp team continues to plan confidently for this event. We currently have NO plans to postpone or cancel. We are grateful for the ongoing support of our sponsors and attendees who continue to express interest in and plan to participate in the Summit 2020.
We will continue to perform our due diligence by consulting with experts on what the appropriate sanitary, health and other measures should be implemented for a safe and successful Summit 2020.
Please refer to this webpage, which will update sponsors and attendees on necessary changes. We are monitoring the situation and will add information on the webpage if needed.
We look forward to welcoming you to Summit 2020 in Chicago in September and wish you, your business colleagues, your communities and your families wellness and success in the months to come.
This year’s summit theme, “Data Inspired Strategy – Analysis To Action” will be highlighted in keynote presentations as well as across all session tracks throughout as we gather to network and learn with many other advancement services and development operations colleagues.
We would like to remind potential presenters that aasp includes leadership from across many nonprofit organizational profiles. Presentations targeted to inform small shop management are encouraged as are those from organizations with missions beyond the sphere of academia.
The Summit 2020 program will:
- Offer interactive sessions on emerging trends and new strategies for addressing operational issues
- Engage Advancement Services professionals across a broad range of industry sectors
- Share in-depth knowledge to deliver optimal solutions for leveraging opportunities to improve processes
- Provide opportunities to network with seasoned Advancement Services experts and industry leaders
- Present leading business practices in the form of case studies and models that can be applied to fundraising operations in any nonprofit organization
- Support a rigorous analytical approach for developing innovative solutions to meet the needs of stakeholders
Call for Presentations Now Open!
Submissions due Thursday, March 16, 2020!
Learn More & Submit Today
The Hilton Chicago
720 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60605
Room Rates: $269.00 USD
* Cut off date: August 20, 2020 or until the room block is exhausted, whichever comes first.
Book Your Room