Navigating Change Through Best Practices
November 14-16, 2018
The Hilton Chicago
Eight reasons you should attend Summit 2018:
- You will forge connections with advancement services professionals from every nonprofit sector.
- You will be introduced to the technical innovations and new solutions that are addressing the growing needs in data analytics.
- You will hear from experienced leaders in advancement services on how to maximize your mix of resources, manage interdepartmental expectations, and optimize operations.
- You will learn how to mitigate risk, stay ahead of regulatory changes, and ensure compliance on tax laws and best practices in GDPR data security and process controls.
- You will have your choice of educational sessions among five dedicated tracks, including analytics & reporting, gift & bio administration, leadership & development, prospect management & donor relations, and technology trends.
- You will connect with peers at your experience level at one of Summit’s pre-conference sessions and workshops.
- You will be inspired by our Keynote speakers.
- You will have a LOT of fun.
Need help convincing your supervisor of the value of Summit? Download our template conference request letter, which details the reasons to attend and the fees associated. Download the template letter.
Apply for a 2018 Summit Scholarship
Apply now through August 3 for one of six 2018 Summit Scholarships, available to practitioners of underrepresented groups, and for practitioners in small shops. Learn more.
Secure your spot at the premier event for advancement services professionals. Space is filling fast!
Learn More and Sign Up
Thank you to our Summit 2018 sponsors
Executive Session Sponsor