The 2018 Call for Awards Nominations is currently closed.
Thank you to all those who made nominations for AASP's 2018 Volunteer of the Year Award and Emerging Leader Award. Winners will be announced during the Annual Business Meeting at Summit 2018.
The AASP Awards
Program recognizes outstanding professionals for their contributions to the
Winning an AASP award is an outstanding accomplishment and
a great honor within the advancement services profession.
Past Award Recipients (organization at the time of award):
- Volunteer of the Decade: Vicky Medlock, Rollins College
- Volunteer of the Year: Tom Chaves, Lehigh University
- Emerging Leader: Mark Koenig, Oregon State University Foundation
- Jonathan Lindsey Lifetime Achievement Award: Ann House, University of Miami (Retired)
- Volunteer of the Year: Melody McBeth, Highland Fundraising Solutions, LLC
- Emerging Leader: Bart Jacobs, Utah Valley University
- Volunteer of the Year: Shomari White, Children's National Health System
- Emerging Leader: Amanda Jarman, Fundraising Nerd
- Volunteer of the Year: Jennifer Liu-Cooper, University of Delaware
- Emerging Leader: Vered Siegel, Children's Home + Aid
- Jonathan Lindsey Lifetime Achievement Award: Lynne Becker
- Volunteer of the Year: Meredith Hancks, Western Illinois University
- Emerging Leader: Lisette Clem, Bryant University
- Jonathan Lindsey Lifetime Achievement Award: John Taylor, North Carolina State University
- Volunteer of the Year: Amy Phillips, Tulane University
- Volunteer of the Year: Jon Thorsen, The Nature Conservancy
- Lifetime Achievement: Jonathan Lindsey, Baylor University