We're so very excited to connect at Summit. We need your help. We're looking for volunteers to open and close each session by introducing the speaker and making sure that the session ends on time–so you and your fellow Summit attendees can get to your NEXT powerful learning experience.
Interested? All you'll need to do is pick a session that you're already going to, and it'll be easy!
Volunteer to Moderate
Session Moderator Duties
- Greet the speaker and make sure they know how/where to set up; tell them that they'll signal when there's 10 minutes left
- Inform Hilton staff of immediate a/v issues
- Announce the beginning of the session (Call the troops to attention)
- Intro the speaker, mention the sponsor – SHORT bio should be on hand – ask the speaker if they want to be introduced by more than their title, organization, and the name of the session and track sponsor.
- Point to the app, encourage post-session evaluations – Tell them to download the app if not already (may need to have the URL on hand and/or instructions for getting it).
- Act as timekeeper
- Stand up and thank the speaker and remind the departing folks to do evals and that the handouts will be in the Summit 2019 mobile app